I like to read. I love to read. Like every night before bed. Like realizing it’s after midnight when I “went to bed” around 9pm. Like sneaking in a few chapters while the little one is napping (and I should be cleaning or doing something productive)…
Reading is one of the few things I get to do that’s quiet and relaxing and just for me.
I realize everyone has different preferences, but below are links to some Kindle books that I really enjoyed and maybe you will too!
- Water For Elephants (historical/romance)
- The Bird Eater (horror)
- Wayward Pines Trilogy (mystery/thriller)
- The Callaways Series (romance)
- Wired (thriller/sci-fi)
- A Time To Kill (legal thriller)
- Under The Dome (suspense/horror)
I could go on and on, but these are a few I’ve recently read that I think are worth sharing.
Do you agree the books are often better than the movie version?